TO ENTER ON FACEBOOK
- Take a look at all our designs by visiting our website: https://betterthanbelts.com/collections/all-suspenders
- Comment on our Facebook post with which design you would like to win
Better Than Belts Facebook Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Better Than Belts 2020 Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. This offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this contest.
- Timing: The contest begins on May 13, 2020 at 09:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") and ends June 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (the "Contest Period").
Bulk, automated and/or third party Entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or Entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any fraudulent methods or attempt to circumvent the rules will void that participant's plays and/or Entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor's discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the pertinent Facebook account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Contest at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, data, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be selected via the founders of Better Than Belts during the Contest Period from all eligible entries, for a total of three (3) drawings. All decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest. Odds of winning are dependent upon number of entries received. The winners will be notified via Facebook from the @BetterThanBelts social media accounts. Winners will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond to a prize notification message from Better Than Belts’ social media accounts or an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor may report, as required by applicable statute or regulation, the value of the prize and the identity of the winners, to appropriate taxing authorities. Except as specifically provided herein, the Prize is guaranteed to be awarded.
- Prize: PRIZE: One (1) pair of Better Than Belts suspenders. Three (3) Prizes will be awarded. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Please allow 2-3 weeks for prize delivery. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted except at sole discretion of Sponsor.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, circumvention of the rules by one or more entrants, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the giveaway, the uploading or processing of entrants, or in any giveaway-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Sponsor is not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any material associated with the giveaway. By participating in this giveaway and accepting a prize, each winner agrees that Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, prize suppliers and promotion agencies shall not be liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the giveaway or resulting from the winner’s participation in the giveaway, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse, of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation.